It’s that time of year again. Nominations are open for the best medical blogging:
Welcome to the third annual Medical Weblog Awards! These awards are designed to honor the very best in the medical blogosphere, and to highlight the diverse world of medical blogs.
The categories for this year’s awards will be:
– Best Medical Weblog
– Best New Medical Weblog (established in 2006)
– Best Literary Medical Weblog
– Best Clinical Sciences Weblog
– Best Health Policies/Ethics Weblog
– Best Medical Technologies/Informatics Weblog
– Best Patient’s Blog (a new category this year)
Nominations are open now and close on December 31, with voting to begin on January 3. Nominate your favorite medical blog, whether it be this one or any other one.