Here’s some links for you:
- The housing crisis, as in people can’t afford housing, has hit the ‘burbs
- A security expert explodes the idea that terrorism is a serious threat. Very provocative.
- A good post about the historical roots of the Holocaust.
- A stunning and revealing interview with a Republican chickenhawk. Wars are for the little people.
- Jesus’ General has a nice photo essay on the same subject.
- Lindsay invents a new term: hugmeat.
- Kung Fu Monkey discusses, in far too much detail, the Underoos of Righteousness.
- Also, from Kung Fu Monkey, a great old post about terrorism. Apparently, he’s not the only one who has failed to crap his pants on cue.
- Glenn Greenwald describes how, according to the mainstream media, the Republicans and conservatives never suffer any setbacks. Even though they do.
- Finally, a short post of mine about Our Benevolent Yellow Jacket Overlords.