Here are some links for you. Let’s blind you with some science:
- I argue that there’s a difference between ecological interactions and natural selection.
- At Effect Measure, revere describes the politicization of the CDC and the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. On a related note, see here too.
- Here’s how starfish eat.
The other stuff:
- Massachusetts’ economy is roaring. It must be all of the gays and libruls…
- Matt Stoller and Ezra Klein rip into Doug Schoen, a ‘Democratic’ consultant who argues that the Democrats should sound like Republicans. Because everybody really likes the Republicans on the issues, and the Democrats are only winning elections based on rhetorical tricks. Erm….
- Paul Begala argues that David Broder is a gasbag. For example, Broder recently argued that the Democrats need to dump Senate Majority Leader Reid because he’s an embarrassment. That’s why every Democratic senator signed a letter to the editor saying Reid’s done a great job.
- For the full details of Broder’s gasbaggery, check out Jamison Foser.
- Rick Perlstein recounts the long history of Republican voter suppression, which stems from the passage of the Voting Rights Act in 1964.
- That shudder you felt in the earth’s axis of rotation is because Rush “Big Pharma” Limbaugh might actually get in a little trouble for something he said (in this case, a skit referring to Senator Barack Obama as “Barack the Magic Negro”).
- Digby illustrates how Democrats will never do right by the Washington Mandarin Class.
- Terrorism against U.S women in the U.S. isn’t really terrorism according to the mainstream media.
- maha describes Waste and Fraud, Inc.