The current issue of Chemical & Engineering News contains a series of articles by Sophie L. Rovner on memory:
- Hold that thought is a comprehensive piece about what is known of the cellular and biochemical bases of memory formation.
- Molecules for memory discusses the ethical issues regarding memory-enhancing drugs being developed by several pharmaceuticals companies.
- The well-endowed mind considers what studies of knockout mice tell us about variations in human memory performance.
- Memory at its worst looks at how highly emotional memories can lead to post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Sleep anchors memory: on the role of sleep in memory consolidation.