Interior design optical illusion


From one angle, they look like miscellaneous wall markings. From another, they look like this…


[Via Crooked Brains]


  1. #1 zsolt
    May 25, 2008

    I think this is what we call-perception-wise- anamorphosis.
    BTW, I’m from Hungary, and there is a Hungarian painter who’s dealt with the issue of anamorphosis. It’s worth checking:

    keep up the good work! D

The site is currently under maintenance. New comments have been disabled during this time, please check back soon.