The finalists have been chosen, and they are a fantastic bunch! Here are the top 9 which made it in:
- Cosmic Variance: The Fine Structure Constant is Probably Constant
- Dr. Carin Bondar: Sacrifice on the Serengeti
- Empirical Zeal: Blind Fish in Dark Caves Shed Light on the Evolution of Sleep
- Highly Allochthonous: Levees and the Illusion of Flood Control
- Laelaps: The Pelican’s Beak – Success and Evolutionary Stasis
- Oh, For the Love of Science: Prehistoric Clues Provide Insight into Climate’s Future Impact on Oceans
- Opinionator: Morals Without God?
- Scientific American Guest Blog: Seratonin and Sexual Preference: Is It Really That Simple?
- Starts With A Bang: Where Is Everybody?
Sadly, no, neither of my posts made the cut. It was some tough competition! Be sure to read all of these, and I’ll tack on to this post who takes the Top Quark when it’s announced in a week or so.