- While I have yet to see a copy in a Barnes and Noble store locally, it’s selling well enough in the national chain for them to have ordered more copies. Yay!
- Relatedly, the publisher has just ordered a second printing, woo-hoo! I’m not sure what the total number of copies on paper is, but if they’ve asked for more, that’s definitely a good sign.
- I have a couple of radio interviews scheduled for next week, which ought to be an adventure. I’m taping an interview with Jim Scott of WLW in Cincinnati on Monday (not sure when it will air), and scheduled to do a live interview on Wednesday with somebody from the Thom Hartmann Program. I’ll talk more about this closer to.
- The book is apprently enough to make me notable. At least, I’ve had a Wikipedia page for a few days now, and nobody has demanded it be taken down. It could use more information, such as a few of the biolgraphical details here, but I’m not about the edit it myself, which just invites horrible squabbling.
- 6878 at the time of this typing, since you asked.
I may or may not schedule more posts from the airport, but it would probably be a terrible idea given that I spent much of yesterday with muscle spasms in my neck. So be good, and don’t trash the place while I’m gone.