Weird things meme, as seen on Adventure in Science and Ethics:
(continued under the fold…….)
1. I hate John Mayer with the fire of a thousand suns and the depth of a million oceans. This hatred has recently come to encompass the whole flaccid genre, including, but not limited to, Belle and Sebastian, Jack Johnson, and Deathcab for Cutie.
2. Sushi is my favorite food, especially tobiko. I love it so much that I recently remarked that I wished I could swim around in it, like the in balls at Chuck E Cheese, while shovelling down whole mouthfuls.
3. I’ve won every sports pool I’ve ever participated in (which currently is only three, but still.)
4. Icicles scare the crap outta me and I’m phobic of ketchup.
5. I got my scuba diving certification at 14.
6. My mom, dad, and sister live in Suzhou, China.
7. I was born right at 12:00am on the dot, on the Winter Solstice (Dec 21).
8. I wear flip-flops in inappropriate weather.
9. I had a crush on David Duchovney for about 10 years.
10. I rode the short bus. And I liked it.