Sorry for my blog silence — I’ve been swamped in work, and then to top it off, I got sick yesterday and missed a day of work (!).
I’m heading to Arizona State University today to go to a workshop on engineering ethics, and to visit my sister-in-law and her family, so the blogging silence is likely to continue on my part. Looks like ScienceWoman will capably hold down the fort – she’s a super-poster!
Until then, I’ve been walking around with a camera in my bag for the last 2 weeks with some random photos on it. It includes a photo of my office door, which is decidedly more bestickered than those of my colleagues here in the School of Engineering Education. Wouldn’t it be cool if posting a photo of one’s office door turned into a meme? Share your door in the comments. 🙂 And see mine below the fold.
My door displays:
- Seminar announcements for American Studies, Project Respect, Black History Month, Women’s Studies, and the Grad Student Educational Research Symposium
- The poem sent out to NWSA members who renewed
- Announcements for the Engineer 2.0 symposium and other symposia
- The snack list for seminar, and the sign-up sheet for a seminar speaker visitor (who, alas, is no longer coming)
- An ad for the Civil Copy Center with a photo of a guy who does NOT look happy to help you
- An invitation for some College of Engineering event that has my photo on the front, posted (along with graffiti) by a colleague
- The ENE seminar flyer
- A rainbow triangle
A folder with flyers for the Engineering Education seminar that I run, with a PhD comic posted on it
What does your door look like?