Now that the semester is over, I have no excuse not to do a lot of home-maintenance-y things, like:
- installing a rainbarrel in my backyard
- installing a dual-flush mechanism on our upstairs toilet
- setting up the other dehumidifier in the basement (we had one in each house when we had 2 houses, and hadn’t set up the 2nd one in WL over the winter. However, it will soon be the case I need to empty the 1st dehumidifier every 2 days, so time to press #2 into service)
- picking up everything post garage sale, before the cleaners come tomorrow
- sorting through boxes unearthed through garage sale prep and whose contents really belongs at my office or in the recycling bin
- Deep cleaning the “clutter” spaces – where we dump stuff whenever we come in the house
- breaking down boxes in the basement
- non-critical laundry which is not in weekly rotation but still needs washing
and so on.
But I am not feeling the motivation.
In the course of my cleaning so far, I came across some iTunes cards that have not yet been used. So, dearest readers – what tunez should I buy to get myself grooving for cleaning?
(FYI: Currently what is coming across the house-wide stereo is Ben Folds, Way to Normal, just purchased just right now because he mentions our former hometown, Normal, IL in Effington… plus it is a groovy song, which is a requirement for me to houseclean…)