Today on ScienceBlogs:
- Ten leading climate scientists say: even those who disagree about global warming can admit that overdevelopment on the coasts sets us up to lose life and property to hurricanes
- A Tale of Two Job Searches (Having A Family and an Academic Career, Part 4)
- Morgan Spurlock (of Supersize Me fame): “We need to turn scientists back into the rock stars they are.”
- A new sunscreen may blow previous sunscreens out of the water
- New levels of complexity discovered in DNA; Cassini sends back photographs of Titan’s murky “lakes”
- Hybrids vs. Hummers redux: Sticking up for corporate research
- This post might be in poor taste, but you know what I think was in really poor taste? The decision to start calling stored embroys “snowflakes” in the first place.