- “Testosterone and Euphoria”
Another rumple in the mysterious case of Floyd Landis.
- “Early childhood exposures and a healthy life”
Aetiology on the links between infectious and chronic disease; many avenues of research converge to show that our health is strongly influenced by our exposures in the first few years of life, or even in the womb.
- “Save the Australian Lungfish!”
PZ Myers wants YOU to help this magnificent endangered creature.
- “FDA moving on Plan B” and “An acceptable quid pro quo on Plan B?”
At last, the FDA has decided to over-the-counter sales of the Plan B contraceptive.
- “Exposing the “Critical Analysis” Con”
Why “critical analysis of evolution” really is a Trojan Horse.
- “Find Out Which Celebrities You Look Like”
Free facial structure analysis tells you which ten celebrities you most resemble.