- GMO Kimchi, Coming to a Korea Town Near You
They might have botched that whole cloned stem cells thing (what, should we not blame the whole country?), but the Koreans are blazing the trail of breath-freshening biotech.
- Gabby guys: the effect size
The Female Brain author Louann Brizendine is coming under fire for her claim that women use about 3 times as many words per day as men. Language Log tests it out.
- 2005 Tokyo Auto Show: Honda FCX
We’ve raved about Tesla in the past. Now this sexy new Honda is making the fuel cell car cool.
- Cats, candy, and evolution
This is why your cat’s always in such a bad mood.
- The Panda Is Not Yet Cute
“You gotta see the baby!”
Got something for Seed‘s Daily Zeitgeist? Email the Zeitgeister.