- Today, as I was driving around and flipping through the radio stations, I heard a song from late in my college days….on the classic rock station. (At least it wasn’t the oldies station?)
- I’ve recently been friended on FB by friends from waaaaay back….and they are all posting hideous photos from junior high and high school. (There should be a law against this sort of behavior.)
- Toddler Jane’s upcoming birthday….she’ll be 2!! 2!! How did this happen?
- I’m having to explain more and more of my cultural references to my students. Today I had to explain what I thought was a pretty common SNL skit to them, and none of them had ever heard of it.
- I went for a run the other day….and I’m still trying to recover from it.
- My upcoming divisible-by-5 college reunion.
- Realizing, as I was putting together my external reviewers list, that many of the people I’ve recently met at conferences and such have been junior to me. I am no longer a junior person in my field. Huh.
What’s making you feel old these days?