Paul puts up his best posts of 2009 and that seems like a good idea. He did 8, so I think I should try for 9. I’ll write it tomorrow; you’ve got till then to do it for me :-)
No-one did my work for me. And I decided to do a rough pick month-by-month instead.
* Jan Hegel does maths
* Feb “Will” I be able to think of a witty title for this post? (it was a thin month; runner-up)
* Mar Too hot to handle!
* Apr Wandering across the Arctic
* May Meinshausen et al.
* Jun Mays (runners up)
* Jul Communicating Science
* Aug Midsummer madness (well, it was August. And I didn’t win the bet)
* Sep Cassandras of Climate? (but thanks to S for the walk and all for the row)
* Oct Tiljander (stands well back from resulting flame war)
* Nov Those CRU emails in full (another exciting month)
* Dec Hulme
Gosh, I do come across as a sour cynical old man, don’t I? I assure you I’m not like that in real life, I can be quite positive about some things. Though I *am* like that in real conversation.