Busy here so here are a few things to keep you amused:
- Larry Arnhart asks whether Michael Behe has fallen from favor at the Discovery Institute.
- Dembski (a pseudo-mathematician) wonders what a pseudo-documentary is and in so doing naturally calls folks names. Stay classy, Bill.
- Jeffrey Shallit (a real-mathematician) fisks Robert Marks.
- And while I’m at it … sample size of one analysis from Dembski.
- Ed on the Week 2 performance of Expelled. Here in the Phoenix metro area they’re down to seven screens (from nineteen).