I had received the news that Oklahoma SB 320 died in committee whilst at the Will Rogers airport heading home. I tried to post some details using my phone but that clearly didn’t work. In the comments section Vic provides the details.
This means the state of the nation currently is:
- Mississippi – disclaimer – dead in committee
- Oklahoma – ?strengths and weaknesses? – dead in committee
- New Mexico – ?strengths and weaknesses? – in committee
- Iowa – ?academic freedom? – in committee
- Alabama – ?academic freedom? – in committee.
- Texas – “strengths and weaknesses” – at state board
- Florida – looks like there’s to be a “teach intelligent design” proposal on the cards.