Constellation Energy is running a “tweet” promotion of the USA Science Festival and the Constellation E2 Grants program from now until Monday, September 26. For each twitter user’s “re-tweet” Constellation Energy will donate $10 to the USA Science Festival (up to $10,000). And here is something to sweeten the deal. For every $10 raised, the Festival will match $10 so we have the potential of raising $20,000!! This money will be used for bus grants for inner city Washington DC students to come to the Expo. If we can get 1000 RTs, that means $20,000 to bring 4000 student to the Expo. So get RETWEETING!!
Things to know about the contest:
1) It starts THIS Monday, September 19 and runs through Monday, September 26.
2) ELIGIBILITY. E2 : Energy to EducateSM Grants Retweet Campaign is open to anyone who has a Twitter account and who is at least 18 years of age, including Constellation Energy employees and affiliate and subsidiary employees.
And the best part:
3) You may retweet as many times as you like. However, you must not use automated tweets, retweets or bots.
1) Find the tweet here and retweet it.
2) Follow us on Twitter all week @USAScienceFest and RT the following tweet as often as you see it!
Pls RT @ConstellationEG E2 Grants program http://bit.ly/rjYq76 will donate $10 per RT up to $10K to @USAScienceFest
3) Visit @ConstellationEG, look for the tweet and retweet it.
4)Tell your Followers to do the same.
It’s as simple as that. Help us to bring 4000 students to the Expo!