Registration has opened for the 15th European Skeptics Conference. Hie thee there and register NOW, because there’s only 400 tickets!
Here’s the confirmed (still evolving) line-up:
- Anna Bäsén (Sweden): Undercover Health Journalism
- Chris French (UK): Psychological Perspectives on Paranormal Belief and Experience
- Maria Berglund (Sweden): Våra opålitliga hjärnor: hur fel vi uppfattar världen och hur fel vi tänker om det vi uppfattar
- Dénis Caroti (France): CorteX and Chomsky’s Wish
- Kendrick Frazier (US) of the Committe for Skeptical Inquiry: title to be announced.
- Christer Fuglesang (Sweden): ESA: Did You Know That You Too Are Co-Owner of a Space Agency?
- D.J. Grothe (US) of the James Randi Educational Foundation: Critical-thinking Teaching Materials for Schools
- Kristine Hjulstad (Norway): How Magicians Fool Our Brains
- Catherine de Jong (Netherlands): Pseudoscientific Addiction Treatments
- Max Maven (US) does magic
- Michael “Marsh” Marshall (UK): Bad News. PR and Spin in the Media
- Beatrice Mautino (Italy): Solving Mysteries to Learn Science (and Vice Versa)
- Hans Rosling and Ola Rosling (Sweden): A Fact-based Worldview Through Animated Data
- Hayley Stevens (UK): The Things That Go Bump In The Night: A Look At The True Menace Of The Ghost Hunt
- Tom Stone (Sweden): The Art of Deception
- Barbro Walker (Germany): A Close Look at Brain Gym
- Tomasz Witkowski (Poland): Is Psychology a Cargo-Cult Science?