Why It Matters, And What We Can Do About It
• A TWO-DAY CONFERENCE •
Crossings Community Church Sanctuary & Atrium
Friday, March 25 (7:00 – 9:00 pm)
Saturday, March 26 (8:30 am – 12:30 pm)
Hear LIVE from leading national experts from
the Discovery Institute’s Center for Science and Culture:
• Michael J. Behe, Ph.D.
– Author of Darwin’s Black Box (named by National Review and World magazines as one of the 100 most important books of the 20th century)
• Casey Luskin, M.S. and J.D.
– Co-author of Traipsing into Evolution
• Jay W. Richards, Ph.D.
– Co-author of The Privileged Planet with astronomer Guillermo Gonzalez
• John G. West, Ph.D.
– Author of 11 books, including Darwin Day in America, and The C.S. Lewis Readers’ Encyclopedia.
After school, by the bike rack, Behe.
Bring it, fool.
Hell, Ill still even be drunk from Keystone. A conference I will be attending on the very topic you say does not exist, HIV-1 evolution.
Whaddaya gonna do? *takes off shirt* Whaddaya gonna do?