Yesssss!!!!! …. This is what you have been preparing for all this time.
You know the classics …
“Evolutionists do it with increasing complexity”
“Honk! If you understand punctuated equilibria”
These are the National Center for Science Education Bumper Stickers so far. The NCSE is not replacing them, but they would like to augment them. And you can help.
There are some rules. But who cares about roolz!!! Just come up with a great bumper sticker and suffer whatever consequences arise as a result of your foolishness!
Or, check out the rules:
- Be original. Run a Google search and make sure your slogan hasn’t been used or overused.
- Size constraints. Your basic bumper sticker is about 2.75″ high and about 15″ wide. That’s enough room for up to two lines of text, approximately 22 characters across (including spaces) per line. Remember: shorter is better.
- Submit as many bumper sticker slogans as you like. Winning slogans become the property of NCSE for all time. By emailing your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, you warrant that the slogan is your own work, to which you own the copyright, except for any phrases that fall within the scope of fair use, the public domain, or a Creative Commons license.
- Entries must include your full name and postal address.
- Winners will receive one of these prizes: 1) a bumper fun variety pack of evolution books, 2) NCSE’s famed “ooze” T-shirt, 3) a Darwin bobblehead, 4) the 2009 UK Charles Darwin £2 Brilliant Uncirculated 200th Anniversary Coin, 5) a copy of Greta Schiller’s new documentary, “No Dinosaurs in Heaven”, OR 6) an 11×16″ Darwin poster suitable for framing.
- Submissions will be accepted between July 5, 2011 and September 5, 2011