The Barnes and Noble store finder finally indicated the presence of copies in the local stores yesterday, so we made a trip down to the Colonie Center, where they had a half-dozen face out in the Physics section, and probably 15-20 on the new releases table. Woo-hoo!
(Now I can shift to fretting that they’ve got too many in the local stores, and will end up returning most of them…)
Anyway, if you’re in the Albany area, and want a copy, they have them in Barnes and Noble now.
Miscellaneous other items:
- A nice plug from Derek Lowe
- How to Teach Physics to Your Dog catches the eye of another blogging dog
- I’m not sure what I think of being at #2 on this list of weird books, but, you know, it’s there.
- It’s part of the book haul at Jawas Read Too, whose author is pleasantly surprised by the concept. I hope she likes the book.
- 5746, after a brief drop into the 20,000 range (I think the return to four digits was associated with Derek Lowe’s link above).
I’m doing a radio interview tomorrow (about which more later), and another on Wednesday. This is assuming that my incipient sore throat doesn’t completely destroy my voice, of course…