The Barnes and Noble store finder finally indicated the presence of copies in the local stores yesterday, so we made a trip down to the Colonie Center, where they had a half-dozen face out in the Physics section, and probably 15-20 on the new releases table. Woo-hoo!
(Now I can shift to fretting that they've got too many in the local stores, and will end up returning most of them...)
Anyway, if you're in the Albany area, and want a copy, they have them in Barnes and Noble now.
Miscellaneous other items:
- A nice plug from Derek Lowe
- How to Teach Physics to Your Dog catches the eye of another blogging dog
- I'm not sure what I think of being at #2 on this list of weird books, but, you know, it's there.
- It's part of the book haul at Jawas Read Too, whose author is pleasantly surprised by the concept. I hope she likes the book.
- 5746, after a brief drop into the 20,000 range (I think the return to four digits was associated with Derek Lowe's link above).
I'm doing a radio interview tomorrow (about which more later), and another on Wednesday. This is assuming that my incipient sore throat doesn't completely destroy my voice, of course...
What, no pictures?
(My copy from Amazon.ca arrived on Friday. Yay!)