ScienceWoman and I are looking for punny and descriptive names for our new collaborative blog effort. Got any ideas?
So far, these are our lame attempts:
- Scientist and Engineers … and Women, too
- Science/Engineering Women
- Staying afloat
- this is what a scientist/engineer looks like (blatantly stolen from YellowIbis)
- Balance Beam (sort of like Sharon Traweek’s Beamtimes and Lifetimes)
- A blog of our own
- Women at Work
- “WOES woes,” where WOES=”Women of Engineering and Science” (very depressing)
- Perhaps something “wise” related, where wise=women in science and engineering?
See? They all really suck. You have to have better ideas than these.
I think we’d like to combine the scientist/engineer aspect of our dual blogging with the fact that we’re women, and if we can get an academic slant in there, that would be cool too.
Please, Internets, what say you? Help us out of our conundrum!
Edited to Add: Our overlords have generously promised to send a ScienceBlogs mug to the winner. So give us your best ideas!