Back in January I ran a Greatest Hits roundup for my pre-Aard blog site. Now Razib has taught me how to check which Aard entries are the most-read ones via Google Analytics. Many are of course carnivals, and the rest are heavily influenced by who has linked to them, but anyway: here are the ten most-read non-carnival Aard entries since 1 January.
- Wish I Could Do That In Linux
- Scandinavian Attitudes to Nudity
- Subway Beggar Retaliation
- Are Humans Polygamous?
- Jim Benton on the Atheist / Agnostic Issue
- Modelling the World in Real Time
- Circumcision and Clean Syringes
- Book Review: Stenger, God, the Failed Hypothesis
- My Eugenics Project
- A Forest Fire on the Outermost Isles
The main lesson here is probably that Scandy archaeology isn’t so hot. I should go for controversial issues that touch upon the most cherished beliefs of my readers: things like religion, sex, nudity and, of course, above all, Linux.