Another list for your reading and collection development pleasure. This one concentrates on more business-y books so I've only chosen the ones that relate more to social media/technology. It's 10 Business Books In 2010 from Cloud Computing.
- Cognitive Surplus: Creativity and Generosity in a Connected Age by Clay Shirky
- Open Leadership: How Social Technology Can Transform the Way You Lead by Charlene Li
- The New Polymath: Profiles in Compound-Technology Innovations by Vinnie Mirchandani
- The Facebook Effect: The Inside Story of the Company That Is Connecting the World by David Kirkpatrick
- Gamestorming: A Playbook for Innovators, Rulebreakers, and Changemakers by Dave Gray, Sunni Brown, James Macanufo
I'm always looking for recommendations and notifications of book lists as they appear in various media outlets. If you see one that I haven't covered, please let me know at jdupuis at yorku dot ca or in the comments.
I am picking up a lot of lists from Largehearted Boy.
I follow your book recommendations/discussion closely. Thanks for posting them.
You're welcome, John. It's my pleasure -- and obsession I guess too.
Just stumbled accross this on our /scienceblogs/ section. I was looking for something like this, I think the amazon list may = my christmas list!