Skip to main content
Around the Web: The Impact of Social Media on the Dissemination of Research, Would you include your blog in your tenure file and more
- The Impact of Social Media on the Dissemination of Research: Results of an Experiment
- Would you include your blog in your T&P file?
- The Benefits of Open Data – Evidence from Economic Research and Part II
- Google Books Litigation Family Tree
- Anatomy of open access publishing: a study of longitudinal development and internal structure
- Can You Spare a Little Change? Open Access on the Local Level
- Hacking the Open Textbook
- Going Meta on the Data (discussion of library eresource usage stats by non-librarian)
- Open Access: What is it and what does “Open” mean
- Education, Technology "Journalism," and the Apple PR Machine
- questions about library leadership
- More Than Just Access: Delivering on a Network-Enabled Literature
- Are Self-Publishing Authors Killing the Publishing Industry?
- Turns Out When Random House Said Libraries 'Own' Their Ebooks, It Meant, 'No, They Don't Own Them'
- Brain Injuries, Science Fiction, and Library Discovery
- Social Media and Teaching
- Reusing, Revising, Remixing and Redistributing Research
- Here comes another tech bubble — in education
- Edit-a-thon gets women scientists into Wikipedia
- The Liberal Arts, Economic Value, and Leisure