Skip to main content
Around the Web: Silencing librarians, Waiting for Batgirl, Why information shouldn't be free and more
- Silencing, librarianship, and gender: a preface
- Silencing, librarianship, and gender: what is silencing?
- Gender and Digital Identity
- Does the library world squash public dissent?
- Library Schism: How Do Librarians Define Their Profession?
The Librarian Shortage Myth & Blaming Library School
- Waiting for Batgirl
- The MLS quasar, and Lists for the Perplexed
- New Services, New Skills, and Renewing Staff
- Breaking Up with Libraries
- Hey Libraries: It’s Not Me, It’s You and Part 2: Who Gets to Keep the Couch?
- SUL supports conference anti-harassment policies and My library supports anti-harassment policies (Stanford Library's support of anti-harassment policies)
- ALA 2013: Jaron Lanier Tells Librarians Why Information Shouldn't Be Free
- Game of Papers: eLife, BMC, PLoS and EMBO Announce New Peer Review Consortium
- Laborastories: Sharing the laboratory experience with the world, one story at a time.
- The Library as Copy Machine: Part I : Pirates of the Alexandrian
- Data Curation’s Dirty Little Secret (subject expertise isn't an absolute requirement)
- Monographs and book chapters must become a larger part of the open access landscape
- The Apple Antitrust Case and the Widgetification of Books
- The rise of the evolutionary psychology douchebag
- Pushing Back Against Corporate "Counterfeit Science"
- Open is a state of mind
- Open Source Peer Review And The Future Of Research