- Considering the librarian tech skills gap
- Ten Easy Pieces on the Profession of Librarianship
- Nation's first bookless library on university campus is thriving at UTSA
- Conference Report: Beyond PDF 2
- Opinions, Morals and What Science Could but Shouldn’t Tell Us
- Degrees of Certainty
- The Ethics of MOOCs
- The Brave New World of College Branding
- Journal’s Editorial Board Resigns in Protest of Publisher’s Policy Toward Authors
- On PyCon
- I Have a Few Things to Say About Adria
- If men are from Mars and women are from Venus, why are scientists from Earth?
- For Libraries, MOOCs Bring Uncertainty and Opportunity
- How Open Access and Para-Academic Publishers Are Disrupting Academic Publishing
- Open access and the humanities: reimagining our future
how did you get it to work / i copied it /it opened spreadsheet but
thats all it did/ ?
Thanks: I ended up using a bunch of these for a short mlis paper on the future of academic libraries.