- The Downside of Being Universally Liked
- 5 Reasons Libraries Will Fail – Published in 1864 (satire)
- What's a Library?
- Can Information Professionals Afford Apprenticeships? A Thought Experiment
- Faculty Usage of Library Tools in a Learning Management System
- The bravery of librarians
- We Aim to Misbehave
- Librarians need bigger egos
- Beyond measure: Valuing libraries
- Riding the crest of the altmetrics wave: How librarians can help prepare faculty for the next generation of research impact metrics
- New Higher Education Model
- Higher Ed in 2018
- Four ways open access enhances academic freedom
- Open access requirements will erode academic freedom by catalysing intensive forms of institutional managerialism
- Blacklisting Wikipedia & Information Literacy
- How Teens Are Really Using Facebook: It's a 'Social Burden,' Pew Study Finds
- In 'Insurrection,' Scientists, Editors Call for Abandoning Journal Impact Factors
- The apparatus of research assessment is driven by the academic publishing industry and has become entirely self-serving
Do you have a link for "Open access requirements will erode academic freedom by catalysing intensive forms of institutional managerialism"?
Nick: Google is your friend.