I've been brutally tagged by Brian, who seeks to infect my mind with a blog meme that demands eight random facts as an offering to the blog gods:
- 1. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
- 2. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
- 3. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
Egotism and irrelevancy below the fold.
- I have filled just about every position one can have in the restaurant biz, from prep to line to waiter to FOH and bakery manager. Hospitality was a career choice out of need; science writing is a choice out of want.
- I make a mean pizza, from scratch.
- I love Marvel Comics, hate movies based on Marvel Comics (Exception: Blade).
- I was in a hardcore band that played the Balt/Wash area for a couple of years. I play the guitar and the piano, still write songs (albeit a bit more mild) and hope to get myself into another band when I get back to the city.
- I've been playing video games since the NES was popular. The two best games of all time are from the heyday of the SNES: Final Fantasy IV and Secret of Mana. I miss the old days of Squaresoft.
- I have danced the Tarantella in public.
- I love tattoos. I have three large pieces on my legs below the knee, but haven't been graced by the needle in years. I'm looking forward to finding the time and the money to get back into it.
- I'm waiting impatiently for the Harry Potter releases - book and movie - later this summer.
Man, that was harder than it looked.
Tagged: Jenn, Derek, Neil, Madhu and company, Paul, Wilkins, Bill, zeladoniac
- Log in to post comments
I apologize for so cruelly thrusting this meme upon you and other unsuspecting bloggers Jeremy, although the blog gods are now sufficiently pleased (at least they don't tell you to kill your firstborn and then go "Wait! Got ya, sucker!" when you've got your knife in your hand).
Don't forget Chrono Trigger! I consider that and FFVI to be the height of the SNES RPGs.
It's an honor just to be nominated. Now I too have given birth to eight little factoids who will go forth and find their way in the web...