We haven't done an iPod iChing prognostication in a very long time, and needs must!
So, Oh Mighty iPod One! What say you?
Whoosh goes the randomizer.
- The Covering: The Secret Marriage - Sting
- The Crossing: I Will Not Be Denied - Bonnie Raitt
- The Crown: Away in a Manger - Kenny G
- The Root: Last Christmas - Wham
- The Past: All At Once - Bonnie Raitt
- The Future: Rock Steady - Sting
- The Questioner: Circle Dance - Bonnie Raitt
- The House: History Will Teach Us Nothing - Sting
- The Inside: Centuries - Fall Out Boy
- The Outcome: She's a Rebel - Green Day
The Covering: well, that was tres trendy topical pick by the iPod!
The Crossing: very feisty - staying on theme, most intriguing
The Crown: well, I guess it depends on your Prior what the attitude about this being "the best that can be attained" means.
Imminence of the Eminence?
The Past: iPod in a right Bonnie mood tonite!
The Future: is clearly not random!
The Questioner: a real downer...
The House: the iTunes "shuffle" is seriously non-random in the new versions, or I've accidentally set some option that tries to pick thematically related songs.
The Inside: Wow. Change of mood Big Time!
The Outcome: Much Mo' Better - this is the iPod we know and love!
For those who prefer the Zodiac to the Tarot prognostications of the iPod, the next two were "Doom & Gloom (Live) - Rolling Stones" and "Only the Young - Journey"...
That'll teach me not to go read ROSES while doing an iPod iChing...
Yeah I think the option is called smart DJ or something.