- The Genius of the Tinkerer: The secret to innovation is combining odds and ends
- A Call for Open Textbooks
- Self-archiving diary by Peter Suber
- So what does a science librarian DO?
- Book Futures: A Crowdsourced Thought Experiment
- Frontiers, F1000, PLoS One, Mendeley et al., brace yourselves
- Social Media & Library Advocacy
- The 9 Worst Ways to Use Twitter for Business
- Resource Sharing and the Republic of Letters
- The Mission of Research Libraries
- The Future of Social-Media Archiving
- The Age of Big Access
- The real cost of free
- From e-books to no books
- Places of Learning
Looks like the hyperlink's missing on the first one -- is it this Steven Johnson article?