Austria seems like a nice place to visit - I have never been there. However, I am not going to Salzburg (even though I said I was). The original plan was for WOMWorld/Noika to fly me to visit Felix and the Red Bull Stratos team. It was an exciting plan.
Now there is a new plan. The new plan is for me to instead go to the ACTUAL Red Bull Stratos Jump. I know it is not Salzburg, but in my mind this is a huge upgrade.
Ok, I can't help it. This is the first thing that came to my mind.
Me: But I thought I was going to Austria. We had a deal.
WOMWorld/Nokia: I am altering the deal. Pray I do not alter it further.
NOTE: It is totally not like this. WOMWorld/Nokia did not alter the deal, they gave me a choice. Clearly, the best opportunity is to go and actually see the Stratos jump. I am so pumped up about this event.
More Stratos News
The Stratos jump time is coming soon. Are are some notes:
- First, there is a ton of stuff at the Red Bull Stratos website
- It looks there are going to be a ton of cameras for this whole jump thing. Suit cameras, capsule cameras - and in HD.
- There will be a live Red Bull Stratos broadcast and webcast. You can find details on the Stratos page
- After the jump, there will be a Red Bull Stratos documentary produced by BBC and National Geographic.
- Oh. If you want to look at all my old Stratos posts, here they are.
That is it for now - I will keep you updated (obviously).
- Log in to post comments