We get a new update from the Smithsonian/USGS Global Volcanism Program ...
- The Weekly Report mentions the mystery eruption/noneruption of Karkar in PNG. Specifically, they report:
The report also stated that ash had merged with a thunderstorm cloud and had become unidentifiable.
Two ash plumes (11/25, 26) that reached at least 9.1 km / 30,000 feet were reported by the Darwin VAAC ... but as we know, it is far from clear that anything actually happened at Karkar last week.
- Activity has quieted significantly at Chaiten in Chile, with only a "diffuse plume" from the dome complex that started forming in May 2008.
- Karymsky, a recent MVP, produced a ~3.8 km / 12,000 foot ash column as its eruptive activity continued.
- Ecuador's Sangay produced two ash plumes over the last week, one reaching as high as 7.9 km / 26,000 feet according to reports from pilots in the area.
- Rabaul in PNG was busy shaking windows 20 km from the volcano as the Tavurvur cone produced a number of explosions, along with ash and an incandescent glow at the crater.
I've been here in the past yet this is among the best blog posts yet. keep writing!
My sweatpants to me this cold morning, "I haven't seen you in months and now you think you can just get inside me?"
Lost a twenty dollar bet on the Raiders. I was sure the Tusken Raiders were in all 3 âStar Warsâ prequels.
Personally i think what your location is picking your company subject, I actually do your blog site is a reflection of yourself, explaining an expression inside your ideas on their own. This kind your main unbiased and therefore receptive for some other ideas. Some with the using the net public would definitely be a hardly any immature
What a great story, and not just for the success of the team. The way they all work and volunteer together is wonderful, and teaches more about life than many of their classes.
I have vomit on my pants, and it's not mine.
Thing you are talking about seems sensible. Nevertheless, think about this, what if you integrated a little bit more? I mean, I don't want to teach how you can run ur blog, however if you added more stuff which could get peoples focus? Just as a video or perhaps a image or maybe few to get viewers interested regarding what you mentioned.
Hi, I thought that what happened in last season finale left me hanging forever but this season is worse! I love this show though. The this season began very slow but it's got more exciting fast. I totally am confused about how they are gonna end the show. We all know whatâs going to happen but stillâ¦What do you guys think? If you want to watch favorite episodes of Dexter, visit my Dexter blog to check it out, Watch Dexter Online. Keep up the great work!
I'm still learning from you, while I'm making my way to the top as well. I absolutely enjoy reading all that is posted on your site.Keep the tips coming. I enjoyed it
The Christmas travel plans of thousands of are in disarray after snow left Heathrow Airport all but shut. Thousands have been forced to sleep overnight in airports and there is disruption to road and rail travel with the Met Office warning of more snow ...