Zuska tagged me; I am helpless to resist it.
5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
- Suspecting I was pregnant (I was)
- Drafting thesis chapters
- Walking 5-10 miles a day
- Taking dance classes (Argentine tango and big band swing)
- Playing Snood
5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
- Get the Free-Ride offspring to swimming lessons.
- Reprovision (toilet paper and groceries).
- Process winter squash on hand (to make pumpkin puree, butternut puree and a delicata squash dish for Thanksgiving)
- Make a persimmon semifreddo for Thanksgiving.
- Dehydrate most of the Fuyu persimmon that doesn't go into the semifreddo.
5 Snacks I Love:
- Runny brie
- Fuyu persimmons
- Cheese puffs (slightly stale)
- Utz Pub Mix
- Pomegranate seeds
5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:
- Sock money into college funds for the sprogs
- Direct some money to our parents for their post-retirement living arrangements
- Send a bunch of money to DonorsChoose, Oxfam, and the local food banks
- Vacation in Hawaii
- Get a trampoline (for which, I'm told, the insurance is the big-ticket item)
5 Places I've Lived:
- Northern New Jersey
- All over the San Francisco Bay Area
- Lancaster, Pennsylvania (for five summers in a row)
5 Jobs I've Had:
- Out-call SAT prep tutor
- MCAT prep instructor
- Math instructor at geek camp
Were those five Lancaster summers spent at the CTY program at Franklin & Marshall, by any chance?
Hey, yo, Nawth Joisey Goil! Where'd you loin tuh cook dem dare foofie fern dishes? I taut dat semifreddo was duh grade we pumped buh-tween reggaler and hi-test (bein' as how dare's no self-serve stations back home).
Make a persimmon semifreddo for Thanksgiving.
That sounds fucking delicious!! Why were you walking 5-10 miles per day? Was it transportation, or just walking around?