I've been tagged for the 5 things meme by GirlPostdoc! And heck, this is way more entertaining than the oodles of work I should be doing, so here goes...
5 Things I was Doing 10 years Ago:
1. Getting ready for a trip to Australia.
2. Wondering if staying in grad school to get the PhD was the right decision.
3. Worrying that my advisor was not going to get tenure.
4. Getting used to living with Mr. Jane.
5. Working all the damn time on the dissertation.
5 Things On My To-Do List
1. Write an exam.
2. Do yoga.
3. Meet with a zillion students.
4. Snuggle with Baby Jane.
5. Try not to panic.
5 Snacks I Love:
2. Peanut butter
4. Pita chips
5. Cheese with sliced apples or pears
5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:
1. Upgrade my wardrobe :)
2. Travel the world with Mr. Jane and Baby Jane
3. Start a scholarship fund for girls interested in science/math/CS/engineering at my alma maters (high school and college)
4. Donate generously (time and money) to underprivileged schools
5. Pay back my parents for my college education
5 Places I've Lived:
1. Crappy grad school apartment.
2. The first apartment I shared with Mr. Jane, with the crazy cat dude neighbor and the upstairs neighbors who stole our paper every Sunday.
3. Cute little house with a cute little yard.
4. Crappy basement apartment with kitchen cupboards that fell apart when I tried to clean them.
5. Current house.
5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Residence hall manager
3. Ice cream scooper
4. Physics tutor
5. Golf course maintenance worker
I know I'm supposed to tag people, but everyone's probably been tagged already. So consider yourself tagged if you haven't done the meme yet!
- Log in to post comments
Go res life!