Because I must trim browser tabs, here is a current short list of things that might be useful:
- Threebody - online implementation of the open source IAS15 integrator - a 15th order high precision N-body integrator -
- ASCL - Astrophysics Source Code Library - Open Source Code
- Visible Spectra of the Elements - Except Astatine :-(
- Astronomy Simulators - small web simulators for elementary concepts.
Some quite nifty.
From University of Nebraska.
- All the Kepler 2 Campaign 0 data - with some tools to play with it
Very nice, especially Threebody; thanks for the heads up.