At least with Siegfried and Roy, they could say is it really that surprising the tiger attacked?. The Simpsons predictions of Trump are eerie.
Trump in 100 days managed to pass a law that allowed government ministries to write legislation without permission from Congress for the next four years. He got it passed by arresting political opponents and preventing others from attending, to get the required supermajority. He also banned various opposition groups or forced them to disband. At the eight week mark, he dissolved all the unions and also arrested all the union leaders.
Just like Hitler.
Report Card For Donald J. Trump, first 100 days.
1. His countrymen would follow him anywhere, but only out of curiosity.
2. When he opens his mouth, it seems that this is only to change whichever foot was previously in there.
3. He has carried out each and every one of his duties to his entire satisfaction.
4. He would be out of his depth in a car park puddle.
5. This president reminds me very much of a gyroscope - always spinning around at a frantic pace, but not really going anywhere.
6. This president has delusions of adequacy.
7. When he took the helm, this president was 70.; since then he has aged considerably.
8. Since my last report he has reached rock bottom, and has started to dig.
9. He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.
10. This president should go far - and the sooner he starts, the better.
11. This man is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
12. President Trump works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap.
13. He didn't have a clue what the job entailed going into the election. He still doesn't.
The media help normalize him by pointing out that every president has to learn on the job. What they neglect to point out is that Trump also has to grow up on the job.
In other words, he's still got a very, very deep hole to climb out of.
Hell no he will never be normal in my eyes.
The Simpsons predictions of Trump are eerie.
Sinapsis, thanks. That explains why I had so much trouble finding a video link.