Here's another one of those silly online quizzes for you to play with before you get down to work;
Created by OnePlusYou
Several of the people who died on my birthday throughout history include;
- 2007 - Mohammed Jamal Khalifa, Saudi brother-in-law of Osama bin Laden
- 2007 - Molly Ivins, American political columnist and author
- 1974 - Samuel Goldwyn, Polish-born film studio executive
- 1956 - A. A. Milne, English author
- 1944 - Jean Giraudoux, French writer
- 1933 - John Galsworthy, English writer, Nobel laureate
I took out 130,505 people. But apparently nobody famous.
Georg Hackenschmidt, an Estonian professional wrestler, died on the day my brother was born. What a portent that was!
Only 121,092 People died.
I wonder how many people where born on the same day?
Mr Kamwendo was born on 14 May 1958 in Mpika Zambia, no idea if he ever did anything famous.
Coat of arms adopted by Cayman islands.
363 from Totteridge to Wycombe extended to Penn
130,955 for me. Oddly they don't give any additional "morbid facts" about it, but I'm sure that's just because it happens to be 11 September.
I gotta change my birthday. :(