As I have been tagged by Julia, here is the "Meme of Four";
4 jobs I have had:
1. Police Department Road Crew (painting lines in the street, fixing traffic signs, etc).
2. Blockbuster Video/Suncoast Video/Hollywood Video Sales Rep.
3. Target stockroom/sales floor
4. Biopesticide Database Maintenance/Design
4 movies I love to watch over and over:
4 places I have lived:
1. Clark, NJ
2. New Brunswick, NJ
3. A few blocks away from #2, still in New Brunswick, NJ
4 TV shows I enjoy watching:
1. The Simpsons
2. The Daily Show
3. The Colbert Report
4 places I have been:
1. Key West, Florida
2. Baltimore, Maryland
3. Cape May, New Jersey
4. Nassau, Bahamas
4 websites I visit daily:
4 favourite foods:
1. Pizza from the place around the corner
2. Sesame Chicken from the Noodle Gourmet (also in New Brunswick)
3. Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia Ice Cream
4. Lime Chicken & Shrimp (the only dish I can make really well!)
4 places I would rather be:
2. The Okovango Delta, Botswana
3. Most anywhere along the Hell Creek Formation
4 blogs I tag:
Hahaha! I had never visited I Can Has Cheezburger before, although I'd heard of it. Hilarious!
Brian...speaking of Patagonia, check out my photos from field work in Patagonia here.
I also can watch Raiders over and over...and over.
I think the Daily Show went downhill after all they changed ALL of their correspondants. Samantha Bee, Steven Colbert, Ed Helms, and the bald guy were all hilarious. It's just not the same show anymore!
John Oliver nearly singlehandedly makes TDS worth watching. And I do enjoy Raiders...
I did it about a year ago and looking at it, would keep about 95% of the answers exactly the same....
Aha! Yay for "Life of Brian!" One of my absolute favorites. I was thinking of adding "Black Sheep" to the list of movies, but I've only watched it once...though I do PLAN on watching it over and over and over...