Bora tagged me--and, as we all know, saying no to Bora means courting bad karma. So, we're gonna play a game. I will tell you 8 things about myself likely better left unsaid (see below) and then I will tag 8 other people and try to persuade them to do the same. Why? It's about sharing, people.
Superfluous Information About the Author:
1) I once worked as a Call Box Operator. That person who told you to remain calm and wait for the highway patrol coulda been me. No joke.
2) I will watch any iteration of Pride and Prejudice no matter how stupid. I love it that much.
3) Left to my own devices, I would salt everything. Seriously.
4) I have a tattoo. It means 'light,' just like my name. It's a reminder.
5) Sleeping is one of my favorite things.
6) If "professional reader" was a job, I would totally do it.
7) I sing show tunes almost constantly.
8) When I was seven I ran away from home and left my mother this note:
I am not coming home I hope you liked me when I was there. I have
two pets now and they are my freinds I have a freid at the shop I
like very mech and I have all your money I hope you don't miss me
at all but if you do thats all right to.
I'm convinced I will one day pay for this.
Alvaro at Sharp Brains
Johan at The Phineas Gage Fan Club
MC at Neurophilosophy
Orac at Respectful Insolence
Lizzie at Madam Fathom
Jonah at The Frontal Cortex
Steve at Omni Brain
Sandeep at The Mousetrap
1. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
3. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been
Yes . . . it is a glorified chain letter . . . but that doesn't mean it can't be good times!
Hmmm, was the omission of the location of the tattoo by design or just an error of omission?
I love this! Dammit why did you not tag meeeeeeee?!?!?!?!
I am going to keep quoting you forever:
"...saying no to Bora means courting bad karma..."
Wait . . . I thought scientists didn't believe in Karma? :)
Amazing. An immediate bright light and feeling of karma wrapping me all around as soon as I hit the button Submit!
any more meme? :=_